Professional Development Workshop
The Student Professional Development Workshop provides undergraduate and masters level computer science students with the unique opportunity to receive coaching and development from Industry professionals. Details about the workshop is given below:
- Target audience: underrepresented minority students with 3.0 or higher GPA (African-American, Hispanic and Native American/Native Alaskan/Native Hawaiian, students with disabilities).
- Networking with industry professionals, who keynote sessions and serve as workshop panelists.
- Learning best practices for preparing for the rigors of the interview process.
- Attending engaging workshop sessions on resume writing, interview skills, professionalism, and networking.
- Providing detailed resume reviews by multiple industry professionals.
The Student Professional Development Workshop is held prior to the start of the conference.