Get a Student Scholarship to Tapia
DEADLINE July 22 2021 11:59 PM HST
Round 2 of Tapia Scholarship applications is open. The scholarship covers registration costs. Be sure to submit your application by the deadline.
What You'll Receive
All scholarships come with a fully paid registration ticket
Connect with employers who are seeking talented candidates like you
Meet your peers and experienced computing professionals who can give you guidance and support
You don't have to code switch. Our community is safe, welcoming, authentic, and diverse
Keynotes / Plenary Speakers
Learn from prominent industry, academic, nonprofit, and goverment professionals as they share tips, inspiration, and stories of innovation
Receive first-hand information from experts on the latest technology trends
Want to rewatch a session or missed one? Gain access to industry information after the conference is over
Am I Eligible?
- You are a community college, undergraduate, or graduate student
- And attend a U.S. or U.S. Territories college or university
- You are a faculty at a Minority Serving Institution
- You are a postdoc in the U.S. or U.S. Territories
How Will I Be Chosen?
Scholarships are reviewed by professionals in industry and academia based upon:
- Level of accomplishment in computing
- Overall strength of the application and written essay
How Is This Funded?
Tapia scholarships are generously funded by federal agencies and industry supporters.
Apply Today: Deadline July 22, 2021
Join us at Tapia.